Redmond Student Commons - Library Services
Library collections and services are available on the Redmond Campus, as part of the Redmond Student Commons space.
The Student Commons is located in the Redmond Technology Education Center (RTEC) 224. The space features comfortable furniture, lending technology, an easy-to-use scanner, course reserves, books for fun and study and more. The Redmond Tutoring Center is just next door, and you'll also find computers and printing (via Bobcat Print) in the Commons, making it a convenient one-stop shop for relaxing, socializing, studying, and meeting your technology and academic needs.
If all that isn't enough, visit just for the beautiful views of the mountains from the corner windows!
Redmond Student Commons Information
- Contact: 541-504-2960
Library Services Available:
- Request pick-up: Request items from Bend and beyond using the Library catalog. Have them delivered to Redmond to save time and gas money.
- Borrow books: The Redmond collection includes nearly 400 popular non-fiction and fiction books, graphic novels, children's books and academic books related to your COCC course work!
- Lending technology: 11 laptops and hotspots that you can check out for the entire term. (These go fast! Request one early in the term for best results.)
- Course reserves: Borrow textbooks for your courses.
- Current newspapers & journals: Enjoy the beautiful view while reading the lastest issue of The Redmond Spokesman, The Madras Pioneer, Central Oregonian, Spilyay Tymoo, The Bulletin, and The Oregonian. There's also a collection of journals to support students in the Veterinary Technician and ECE programs.
- BookEdge scanner: This easy-to-use touchscreen scanner allows you to make copies of notes, excerpts of books or articles (as allowed as by copyright), pictures, and more.