Check back often to see ongoing and upcoming events at Barber Library! Events are free & open to the public.
- February 6 - April 7: Early Spring in the Mist art show in the Rotunda Gallery
- March 16, 10 am - noon: Pet-a-Pup Therapy (part of Stress Free Finals, co-sponsored by Student Life & ASCOCC)
- March 17 & 19: Snacks and Coffee in the Rotunda (part of Stress Free Finals, co-sponsored by Student Life & ASCOCC)
- April: Poetry Month! Oregon's Poet Laureate, Anis Mojgani will perform, and we'll also have workshops and a poetry slam. Events throughout late April and early May in Bend, Redmond and on Zoom.
- May 11, 5 - 6:30 pm: Family STEM Night. Bring your entire family to the Barber Library for an evening of fun STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) activites, along with live music and a light dinner. Co-sponsored by COCC's Early Childhood Education program and the Central Oregon STEM Hub.
For information about past events, see the Library Events Archive.