Students at Central Oregon Community College receive a free subscription to Microsoft Office 365 A1 Plus, which includes web and desktop versions of Microsoft Office 365 applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, OneNote, SharePoint, Teams.
- Log into your COCC email account from the Student Login page at cocc.edu.
- Click the “App launcher” dot icon in the top left corner.
- You can use the web apps online, or
- To install the desktop software, click on the “Office →” link.
- Select “Install Office” and download the “Office 365 apps.”
- The download may take a few minutes. Open the file from your download folder.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Launch Office 365 apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, et al) from the start menu of your computer.
- You have five licenses to install Office 365 on up to five devices you own.
- Your subscription will be deactivated one year after you are no longer a student.
- For assistance, visit a Computer Lab or contact COCC Student Tech Support at
web: cocc.edu/tech-help email: email@example.com phone: 541-383-7716